When you archive messages on Facebook, they are transferred to a different folder. If you can’t find archived how to archive messages on messenger 2021, you can access your messages by following the steps below and learn how to remove them from the archive.
Quick Method: Where are the archive messages in Facebook Messenger?
Once you’re in the Chats screen, click the settings icon (the little gear next to the large “Messenger” label) to reveal another dropdown menu. 4. From the dropdown menu, click “Archived Threads.” You will then be taken to your archived conversations, which you can read as you like.
1. Method: Access Facebook Archive Messages Via Mobile Device
You can also access your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook and The Messenger app.
- Open Messenger.
- Tap the search bar at the top of the screen and type the name of the person whose messages you want to view .Dec.
- Select the friend whose messages you want to see from the search results, and then you will see all the messages in that message Dec.
2. Method: Access The Facebook Messenger Archive From A Computer Browser
- The fastest way to access archived messages, Messenger.com ‘ u is to open. Or you can also reach it via Facebook. Follow the steps below.
- At the top of Facebook, open Messages, which appear in the same menu bar as your profile name.
- Click Show All in Messenger at the bottom of the message window.
- Click the gear icon at the top left of the page.
- Select archived correspondence.
How To Archive Facebook Messages
You can remove Facebook messages from the archive by sending another message to that recipient. It will appear again in the main message list along with other messages that have not been archived.