Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday that the Senate will be voting on a phase 4 coronavirus stimulus package after months of stalled negotiations between Democrats and Republicans.
- When is The Senate Voting on The Stimulus Package
- Third stimulus check: when is the Senate voting? – AS.com
- Stimulus checks: When Senate will vote on $2,000 COVID-19 …
- Second stimulus check voting in House and Senate: times …
- Stimulus checks: Senate votes 50-49 to start process on $1 …
- December 21 coverage of the stimulus vote in Congress
- When Will Senate Vote on $2,000 Stimulus Check for Americans?
- McConnell Says Senate Will Vote On Coronavirus Stimulus …
When is The Senate Voting on The Stimulus Package
Has the Senate passed the stimulus package yet?
The U.S. Senate today passed an economic stimulus bill, H.R. 3090, by a vote of 85-9. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-WA) voted in favor the bill saying it provided long overdue relief for laid off workers and invests in the next generation of our economy as businesses recover from the weakened economy.
Did the stimulus check pass today?
A $1.9 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill, the first major legislation of President Joe Biden’s term, passed the U.S. House along party lines early Saturday morning. The bill passed almost entirely along party lines, 219-212. All but one Democrat voted yes and every Republican voted no.
Did the rescue plan pass?
The Financial Services and Education and Labor released a draft of $1.9 trillion stimulus legislation. A portion of the relief package was approved by the House Ways and Means on February 11, setting it up for a vote in the House. The bill passed the House by a vote of 219–212.
Is stimulus approved?
The Jan. 15 deadline for the second stimulus check approved in December was written into the text of the bill without explanation.The latest proposal would give the IRS a Dec. 31, 2021 cutoff to complete sending out the third stimulus checks.