Back to Top
- Life will not wait for long Beard, hurry up!
- Only favor you do to yourself is Beard
- It’s hard to avoid it but even harder to stop it
- Beard chooses the best, not all have one
- Men don’t keep calm but when it comes to Beards they DO!
- What matters to a man is only BEARD
- Childhood is not awesome, it doesn’t have Beard
- A man is never lazy to shave, it’s all about Beard
- Beard represents maturity, dominance and power
- The beard is here because I go tired of shaving every now and then. – William Petersen
- Our character tells the world you are a real man.. Your beard is mostly the exclamation point.
- The beard tells the world that you spend more time.. in Morning Prayer than morning primping.
- Shave off your beard and wear a dressyou would be a great female impersonator. – Simon Cowell
- There’s a name for people without beards… WOMEN!
- Sometimes I think about shaving, but then I think, ‘NAH. I like my legs the way they are’.
- Beard making ugly men handsome since the beginning of time.
- When a bearded man is around I can’t keep Calm.
- Some fathers teach their sons to shave.. others teach them to be men.
- I’m Sorry; I can’t hear you over my awesome beard.
- A beard is a gift you give your face.
- Grow a beard. Then we’ll talk.
It’s not a beard, I’ve trained to sit very still.
Enable Notifications OK No thanks