Back to Top
ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
ounces cheddar cheese or 8 ounces colby cheese, shredded
1⁄4 – 1⁄2
cup butter, melted
saltine crackers or cheese crackers, crushed
- Spray a flat bottomed casserole dish with vegetable spray.
- Put half of the macaroni in the dish, top with half of the shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix the melted butter and enough crushed saltines to absorb the butter, together.
- Spread on top of cheese layer.
- Pour milk slowly over all.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-45 minutes or until milk is no longer liquid.
- Let set for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Enable Notifications OK No thanks