Welcome to the RockedBuzz local newsroom! The subject of this news is Putin’s new hypersonic missile weapon sawed: “PR trick”
here are all the details. We offer you the most up-to-date developments about Putin’s new hypersonic missile weapon sawed: “PR trick”
. Everything you wonder about Putin’s new hypersonic missile weapon sawed: “PR trick”
, keep reading in this news and stay tuned! Putin’s new hypersonic missile weapon sawed: “PR trick”
Published: Yesterday 21.15
Updated: Less than 40 minutes ago
Russian hypersonic robots are sawn by experts.
According to Lieutenant Colonel Joakim Paasikivi, they are not useful in Ukraine.
– Either you run out of regular robots or it’s a PR trick, he says.
On Saturday, the Russian Defense Ministry confirmed that it had fired hypersonic robots at a large underground weapons and ammunition depot in Ivano-Frankivsk, western Ukraine.
The robots, identified as Putin’s new “super weapons”, can travel five times the speed of sound and perform evasive maneuvers that make them difficult to take down. But in Ukraine they do not perform any function, according to Paasikivi.
– It is a weapon developed to break through the American air defense, but why use them here? He wonders.
The lieutenant colonel believes this may be a show of power.
– Either you ran out of ordinary robots or you wanted to try them. It can also be a PR trick, she says.
full screen “Russia has crashed,” says Lieutenant Colonel Joakim Paasikivi. Photo: LOTTE FERNVALL
“I thought you were marching in triumph”
Are there any other Russian weapons we haven’t seen in war yet?
– Unconventional. They have the wardrobe of weapons of mass destruction, with nuclear weapons, chemical weapons and biological weapons, but I don’t think they will use it. Otherwise, we have seen a lot of what they have available.
Is this the last thing he has left now?
– It’s very difficult to say. There are many indications that the Russians are under pressure. They’ve used a lot of their strengths and it’s hard to see what things they can get there, he says and continues:
– The Russians believed they were on the march for victory and that the Ukrainians would welcome them as liberators, lay down their arms and surrender. It was a miscalculation.
full screenThe Russian Defense Ministry has released films that are said to show Russian fighter jets equipped with hypersonic weapons taking off to fire hypersonic missiles at targets in Ukraine. Photo: Press service of the Russian Ministry of Defense via AP / TT
Hypersonic robots move at very high speeds and can maneuver in the air, making them more difficult to track and stop than other robots. Hypersonic speed means at least five times the speed of sound, called Mach 5.
The robots, which are described as a future super weapon, can carry both conventional weapons and nuclear warheads and are considered to be of great strategic importance.
The countries that have stated that the type of robot has been developed are China, Russia, the United States and North Korea. (TT)
Read full screen Russian military films show how to bomb ground targets in Ukraine. which is said to show how Russian warplanes fire hypersonic missiles at ground targets. Photo: Press service of the Russian Ministry of Defense via AP / TT
“Ukrainians have a chance”
The lieutenant colonel does not believe that Russia will make much progress in the next few days. Instead, he signals that Ukraine can now launch a counter-offensive.
– The Russians got stuck and don’t have a good plan. If you don’t mobilize and stop the whole country, you don’t have many other units to deploy, so the Ukrainians have a chance to turn the tables. If you take the initiative and attack, Russian units could end up at a disadvantage.
full screen Robots are described as a future superweapon and can travel at five times the speed of sound. Due to the high speed, they are difficult to break down. Photo: Press service of the Russian Ministry of Defense via AP / TLhelskärm Here, the new hypersonic cruise missile “Zircon” of the Russian frigate Amiral Gorshkov is launched in the White Sea. The photo was released by the Russian Defense Ministry at the launch this summer. Photo: Press Service of the Russian Ministry of Defense via AP / TTP Published:
Published: March 20, 2022 at 9.15 pm