Powerful Photographs That Are the Nature of Nature That Runs This World We cut down 7.3 million hectares of forests each year. Humanity does the same with other resources and the richness of the earth. People are used to accepting nature as something that does not have a voice or power to which they are entitled. However, we forget that he can win back and he always wins. And we’re not talking about destructive elements or natural disasters.
Nature wins slowly, but even small victories are strong. It doesn’t matter whether an unexpected manifestation on the road or the absorption of an entire car. And we at RockedBuzz cannot help but admire this power and natural ability to resist all humanity.
1. “Trees cocooned in spider’s webs”
2. “This 400-year-old bonsai survived the bombing of Hiroshima, despite being 2 miles away from ground zero.”
3. Even a bolt can be a place for new growth.
4. Greenery swallows what humans created.
5. Nature is stronger than any fence.
6. Growing vines make everything look more impressive.
7. The only life among soulless bricks
8. Nature is a master of contour.
9. Soon no one will know that once there was a sign.
10. Mother Earth won this battle with the city.
11. Machines are nothing against nature.
12. Human creations are temporary, wildlife is forever.
13. Natural brick is a great addition.
14. No walls will stop the growth of beauty.
15. Nature can surpass all barriers.
16. There is always a place for new life.
17. Green flow
18. Even a small tree has a lot of power.
19. Nature is too cramped beside civilization.
20. Who said humans rule the world?
21. The natural kingdom is brighter than ours.
22. “Life always find its path.”
23. Nature erases a gravestone.
24. “The chip I pulled out of the bag still has the roots attached.”
Have you ever experienced the power of nature? Do you think that humanity will ever be able to win over nature? We would like to know your opinion in the comments.