please wait for the next question to be displayed on tv. only the answer options will be shown here.
What to do if the application on the TV does not work?
- There is a problem playing video or audio content while using the application.
- Black screen appears when app is selected
- The application crashes or displays an error message.
- the software is up to date
- the application is opened from the application platform of the TV, no external Smart device is used.
- other applications are running
- an Internet connection has been established successfully
Follow the steps below when app content playback is interrupted or hangs to verify the causes of the problem. When an error message is displayed, please skip to the last paragraph of the article below regarding the error messages.
1. Update or reinstall the app
To reinstall / update the application, do the following:
Delete the app
- Press the “Home” button on the TV’s remote control to open the TV menu.
- Open [General Settings] (General Settings)> [Android Settings] (Android Settings)> Applications section
- Select the app from the app preview on the TV screen and press the “OK” button
- Select the Uninstall option
- Press the “OK” button to confirm.
Download / update the application
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for the application and highlight it
- Select “INSTALL” or “UPDATE”
- Press the “OK” button on the remote control to start download
Enable the Auto update function of Google Play Store apps (2015 and 2016 devices only)
- Press the “Home” button on the remote control and slide the screen to “Apps”. To select [Google PlayStore] or [Boutique]
use the arrow key on the remote control and press the “OK” button.
- Use the down arrow button to select:
Settings> [Automatically update apps] (Auto-update apps)> [Auto-update apps at any time]. On the remote control to confirm the selection.
Press the “OK” button.
- Automatic updating is enabled.
- Switching the TV to standby. Unplug the TV and wait a minute.
Plug the plug back in and start the TV.
- That’s it!
2.Wipe internet cache
Press the “Home” button on the remote control of the TV and choose as follows:
For 2014 Android TVs:
- Setup> Network> [Clear Internet Memory]
For 2015 Android TVs:
- [General settings] (General settings)> left arrow> [Wireless and Networks] (Wireless and Networks)> [Wired or Wi-Fi] (Wired or Wi-Fi)> [Clear Internet Memory] or “ Cogwheel ”button> [All settings] (All settings)> [Wireless and Networks]> [Wired or Wi-Fi] (Wired or Wi-Fi)> [Clear Internet Memory] (Clear Internet Memory)
For 2016, 2017 and 2018 Android TVs:
- Settings> [Wireless and Networks] (Wireless and Networks)> [Wired or Wi-Fi] (Wired or Wi-Fi)> [Clear Internet Memory] (Clear Internet Memory)
Cookies and browsing history are deleted. A confirmation is not shown. Confirm that the application is working correctly.
3.Reinstall the TV
To restore all the functions of the TV, press the “Home” button on the TV remote control and select as follows:
- Installation> [General settings] (General settings)> [Reinstall TV] (Reinstall TV)
- All settings and installed channels must be restored after this option is selected.
The application developer may show an error message within the application. Verify the error displayed with the application developer for further assistance.