z28611191IERBocian dlawil sie plastikowym workiem w Wyszkowie

Opole province. The stork was choking on the plastic bag. It was necessary to cut the electricity in the city

Welcome to the RockedBuzz local newsroom! The subject of this news is Opole province. The stork was choking on the plastic bag. It was necessary to cut the electricity in the city

here are all the details. We offer you the most up-to-date developments about Opole province. The stork was choking on the plastic bag. It was necessary to cut the electricity in the city

. Everything you wonder about Opole province. The stork was choking on the plastic bag. It was necessary to cut the electricity in the city

, keep reading in this news and stay tuned! Opole province. The stork was choking on the plastic bag. It was necessary to cut the electricity in the city

On Saturday 18 June, in Wyszków Śląskie (Opolskie Voivodeship), residents and firefighters tried to help the stork cope with a plastic bag it was choking. The bird was on a power pole, so it was necessary to turn off the electricity in the city.

More similar information can be found at the main page of Gazeta.pl.

Watch the video Bożek: I saw people in the Tatra National Park feeding animals by themselves. Something incredible

Wyszków Śląski. The stork needed help. She was choking on the plastic bag

According to information provided by Tomasz Wachowiak, head of the volunteer fire brigade of Wyszków Śląski, it appears that the services were notified by one of the residents. – The village chief informed us that there is a stork in the nest and that he is suffocating with a plastic bag. We went to the site, but it was necessary to support the second unit, because our car does not have a ladder and the nest was on a power pole at a height of 10 meters-he says.

Due to the situation, it was also necessary to involve the energy emergency service. In order for the firefighters to help the animal safely, it was necessary to turn off the electricity. – The idea was to slowly climb the ladder near the nest, gently grab the stork and try to pull the sack out. Two problems were feared. There were also young storks in the nest and they could fall. Or our victim could fly away – says the director in an interview with TVN24.

The whole event ended well: the bird flew away when it saw the firefighters approaching, but when it took off, the pouch flew off its beak. – It’s good that it ended up like this. Such interventions are not easy – said Wachowiak.

Greece. She threw five kittens in the garbage. He is threatened up to 250,000. sanctions in dolars

Everyone can help animals that need our care

Friends of the volunteer firefighters from Kołczewo (West Pomeranian Voivodeship) also attended on Saturday. In Sierosław, a stork got entangled in the reeds, probably while hunting frogs. The bird was unable to leave the water tank alone. Firefighters reported that the bird must have struggled in the water for a long time. Thanks to the quick intervention, the bird quickly returned to the ground.

Let us remember that each of us can help birds that need care. Pursuant to the Regulation of the Minister of the Environment of 12 October 2011 on the protection of animal species (Official Gazette 2011 no.237 art.1419), it is allowed to capture injured and weakened animals in order to provide them with veterinary assistance or transfer to centers of animal rehabilitation.

Someone is shooting animals with an air rifle. “He makes shields out of it”