- Today, the indispensable make-up of women has become a necessity as much as bread and water. Under the heading “There are no ugly women, there are unkempt women”, going out without makeup is like a nightmare for people.
- What is Organic Cosmetic Ingredient?
- Make-up and hair are the primary needs for cleaning and beautifying human skin and for people to feel good instinctively. Sometimes, people may have to think about the cost of their pockets rather than themselves and their skin to get beautiful. But health is more important than beauty, it should not be forgotten. For skin health, instead of all kinds of make-up materials, I recommend using materials that are completely prepared with herbal products and produced to target people’s skin health. Organic makeup is also made for this. They are materials that are obtained without chemical mixing, in which skin problems are prevented by 100%, considering human health completely. Our recommendation for skin and hair care is to always use products approved for herbal production. Your cosmetics and care products should be few but high quality. We don’t want you to suffer irreversible skin problems. Problems such as skin blemishes, hair loss, skin peeling, eyelash and eyebrow loss may be difficult or impossible to return.
- 1. Natural & Organic 100% Pure
- 2. Natural & Organic Juice Beauty
- 3. Natural & Organic Alima Pure
- 4. Zao
- 5. W3LL PEOPLE
- 6. Oriflame
- 7. RMS Beauty
- 1. Watch ; Natural and Organic Makeup
- 2. Watch ; Natural and Organic Makeup
- 3. Watch; ELEGANT EYE MAKEUP TUTORIAL
- 4. Watch; Tips To Always Look Fresh
Today, the indispensable make-up of women has become a necessity as much as bread and water. Under the heading “There are no ugly women, there are unkempt women”, going out without makeup is like a nightmare for people.
Makeup is a natural need for every woman.
There are many categories of makeup materials. A separate material is used for each part of the face. While it was the only makeup material in the old age, now it is replaced by colored eye pencils and blushes are replaced by lipsticks applied to the cheeks. Of course, other than these, many varieties have been produced.
Every material has many different types, brands and qualities. Some brands aim to protect the human skin at the highest level in terms of health by producing organic products. In some brands, instead of using organic and herbal products, it creates many discomfort in the human skin by mixing too much chemicals into the products produced. Brands that produce organic products cost a little more than others. Most people are always in favor of buying cheap and making many varieties. Of course I think it’s a wrong thought. Because when you make variety, you are very likely to be from all your skin. There are many brands that produce organic cosmetic products such as zao and oriflame companies. We will examine organic skin care products, organic cosmetic brands and the best herbal product brands in detail in our news.
What is Organic Cosmetic Ingredient?
Make-up and hair are the primary needs for cleaning and beautifying human skin and for people to feel good instinctively. Sometimes, people may have to think about the cost of their pockets rather than themselves and their skin to get beautiful. But health is more important than beauty, it should not be forgotten. For skin health, instead of all kinds of make-up materials, I recommend using materials that are completely prepared with herbal products and produced to target people’s skin health. Organic makeup is also made for this. They are materials that are obtained without chemical mixing, in which skin problems are prevented by 100%, considering human health completely. Our recommendation for skin and hair care is to always use products approved for herbal production. Your cosmetics and care products should be few but high quality. We don’t want you to suffer irreversible skin problems. Problems such as skin blemishes, hair loss, skin peeling, eyelash and eyebrow loss may be difficult or impossible to return.
Have you noticed ‘natural‘ and ‘organic’ seem to be on every cosmetic label these days? Us too. Unfortunately, lack of regulation means these marketing buzzwords don’t always reflect a product’s ingredients. Don’t worry, though—we’ve searched far and wide for very best makeup and skincare collections that are truly natural, organic, and cruelty-free! Using pure and earth-friendly ingredients, these brands are as clean as they are effective.
So, in pursuit of living simpler, more natural lives, here are our favorite organic beauty brands, ranging in price and product. This list is updated regularly, so please share your favorite natural cosmetics in the comments below!
1. Natural & Organic 100% Pure
Natural & Organic | Yes
Best For | Fruit-pigmented lip & cheek tint
Eco-Friendly | Recycled packaging
Ethical | Cruelty-free, made in the USA
Price Range | $7 (face masks) – $65 (serums)
100% Pure aims to create the world’s purest organic and all-natural line of cosmetics, beauty products, and skin care. The brand’s vegan cosmetics are formulated with high-performing antioxidants, naturally occurring vitamins, and essential oils to give your skin maximum benefits. The brand even offers soaps and shampoos to complete your beauty routine!
This Shop; %100 Pure Buy
2. Natural & Organic Juice Beauty
Natural & Organic | Yes
Best For | Tinted moisturizer
Eco-Friendly | USDA Organic, local sourcing, recycled packaging, solar & wind power operations
Ethical | Vegan, cruelty-free, gives back
Price Range | $22 (eye pencil) – $45 (cream foundation)
Founded from a desire to create meaningful, healthy change in the beauty industry, Juice Beauty creates organic and natural clinically validated skin care and vibrant plant-pigmented cosmetics. All of their products are vegan and cruelty-free, they utilize sustainable energy sources for production, and they’re USDA certified organic so you can feel good about what you’re putting on your skin!
This Shop; Juice Beauty
3. Natural & Organic Alima Pure
Natural & Organic | Yes
Best For | Powder foundation for all skin tones
Eco-Friendly | Soy-based inks on recycled packaging, carbon-neutral, reusable compacts
Ethical | Cruelty-free, Certified B Corp
Price Range | $14 (eyeshadow) – $46 (primer)
All Alima Pure products are formulated with the highest quality, purest ingredients for maximum impact—and the natural makeup brand never uses synthetic dyes or tests products on animals. We love the diverse shades and the brand’s dedication to uncompromising natural and organic beauty.
Alima Pure not security!
Zao, a French product, set out with the Zen and Tao philosophy under the theme of naturalness and beauty originating from bamboo. It is a cosmetics company that has gained fame in most countries from the United States to Europe. And it has now made its place in Turkey. It does not contain any substances related to chemicals produced from petroleum. It has developed your skin with natural origin formulas that produce 100 percent organic and herbal ingredients. Six absolute requirements of the Zao brand are explained as follows;
- Being natural: All products it produces have 100 percent organic and natural certification. This shows that the products are produced completely in accordance with human health.
- Durability: Since all products are produced with a refillable system, it ensures that all the products it produces are ecological and economical with the aim of being renewable.
- Sensuality: It has a visual appeal to women. The design was made with bright and beautiful colors as the color selection.
- Consistency: Zao obtained its beauty-creating effects from the outer and inner parts of the bamboo plant, creating magnificent products.
- Being ethical: It is produced considering the respect for humans and animals at every stage of production. There are “Cruelty Free Certificate” documents.
- Being innovative: As well as obtaining beauty mixes from bamboo, bamboo is also used in packaging.
The products of Zao are as follows;
- Makeup products (lipstick, eyeshadow, foundation, blush, powder, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, bronzer, etc.)
- Skin care materials (Tonic, nail care oils, hand cream, tanning cream, sunscreen, soap, etc.)
- Hair care products (Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, argan oil, etc.)
- Home cosmetics (room fragrance, dishwashing detergents, cleaning supplies) and more are available on site. You can access Zao’s website here , place an order, and get detailed information about the products.
5. W3LL PEOPLE
Natural & Organic | Yes
Best For | Minimalist makeup
Eco-Friendly | Uses natural ingredients, sustainable practices
Ethical | Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, made in the USA
Price Range | $12 (mini creme bronzer) – $29 (foundation stick)
If you’re going for the perfect no-makeup look, W3LL PEOPLE is the brand for you. The cruelty-free and natural cosmetics in this collection are designed to nourish and soothe your skin while also giving you the color and coverage you desire. Plus, the line includes many vegan products we adore. We love how versatile and affordable W3LL PEOPLE’s handcrafted products are, especially the multi-use, monochromatic cream stick that works for lips, eyes, and cheeks.
This Shop; W3LL PEOPLE
It is a brand founded in 1967 in a small office in the center of Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, with three brothers and their friends. At first they thought they would not be successful in this business, but there have been success adventures that have been going on for 50 years. Oriflame, which operates in nearly 70 different countries, shares all of its beauty and personal care products with the world. Oriflame, which produces herbal and organic products, protects human health and skin.thinks of care at a high level. Oriflame, which never compromises on natural products, manufactures it all carefully, from skin care to packaging. It offers people the opportunity to easily get a job by producing and selling innovative and fashionable products for women who are fond of care. There are many product varieties from skin care to accessories. We can examine the products of the Oriflame brand as follows;
- Skin care materials (night creams, day creams, sunscreens, acne and acne tonics, make-up removers, BB and CC creams, etc.)
- Makeup materials (foundation, lipstick, eyeshadow, blush, powder, bronzer, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, lip pencils, eyeliner and dipliner, contour palettes, mascara, etc.)
- Fragrances (men’s, women’s and children’s perfumes, women’s and men’s deodorants, colognes, shower gels, body sprays)
- Personal care products (oral care products, shaving lotions, foot care products, hand creams, manicure sets, etc.)
- Hair care products (shampoo, conditioner, hair styling, comb, etc.)
- Accessories (necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches, rings, comb sets, bags)
- Food fortified wellness products
Our Swedish view
Because we’re from Sweden, we have a different view on beauty and the products we create. We have always considered the combination of nature and science to be an important part of how we do things and to offer people safe, reliable and effective products. This is what we’ve built our reputation on.
Inspired by nature
Our Swedish nature has always played an important role for us. The plants that thrive and survive in our harsh Nordic climate have always inspired us and we were amongst the first in the world to create cosmetics with natural extracts such as birch sap extract, decades before other brands started doing so.
Today, we continue to turn to natural ingredients, whether we are working with plant stem cells in our clinically proven premium skin care or using natural exfoliants in our rinse-off products. In fact, all of our extracts are sourced from nature and our cosmetic ingredients all undergo our rigorous Eco-Ethical Screening to assess their source, safety and quality. So, we ensure it’s good for you and doesn’t harm the planet either.
Powered by science
With more than 50 years of experience, we deliver high quality, high-performance products, created with cutting edge science and through dedicated and often groundbreaking research. Our scientists and technical experts at our state-of-the-art Research and Development facilities are constantly striving for better solutions and technologies in order to create innovative products that deliver on their promise, while being respectful of you and of nature. Our patented cosmetic technologies and first in the world innovations are often complemented with clinically proven product performance tests.
Oriflame product standards
Creating high quality and effective products is not enough for us. We also work hard to ensure that our cosmetic products’ ingredients are sourced and used in a way that is respectful of nature and good for you. This means that all our ingredients live up to the following standards and requirements:
All our ingredients undergo our exclusive screening process to assess their source, quality, and safety. So you can be sure that all of our great products are not only safe to use, but created in a responsible way. We never use ingredients from endangered sources.
We believe in the power and purity of nature. That’s why we only use natural extracts, never synthetic ones.
All our scrub products contain only natural origin exfoliants, such as almond shells, fruit seeds and olive stones. Better for you and better for our oceans!
Developing safe products has been one of our main focuses since the very beginning. This means that when buying and using our products you can be sure they have undergone strict safety testing and follow the highest safety standards:
We go beyond the strict European safety standards that include banning 1300 ingredients that are harmful for consumers and for the environment. For us this means placing further restrictions on ingredients that we feel are unsafe for our consumers.
100% of our products are made without intentional genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Rigorous Safety Testing
We use independent laboratories to test our cosmetic formulations on healthy human volunteers. This testing helps confirm that our products do not cause irritation and that they are safe to use.
Oriflame is a leading company in direct sales of cosmetics and wellness. We are present in more than 60 countries, of which we are the market leader in more than half. Oriflame has its origins in Sweden, with corporate offices in Switzerland. We offer a wide range of high quality beauty products, as well as a unique opportunity to join us as a Brand Partner and start your own business.
This Shop; Oriflame
7. RMS Beauty
Natural & Organic | Yes
Best For | Concealer & highlighters
Eco-Friendly | Recycled glass & lid
Ethical | GMO-, soy-, & nano-free, cruelty-free
Price Range | $15 (nail polish) – $36 (cover-up)
RMS Beauty is renowned in the beauty world, and for a good reason. The brand’s cosmetic collection is produced with raw, food-grade, organic materials that hydrate and illuminate your skin while enhancing and improving your already beautiful complexion. The brand is dedicated to transforming the way people use makeup, creating a product that is not only non-toxic but also healing and nourishing.
After 35 years in the fashion and make-up industry, RMS Creator and celebrity makeup artist, Rose Marie Swift, has learned a lot about the impact of daily exposure to chemicals in beauty care products. RMS Beauty is dedicated to transforming the way women use makeup, and it’s about more than simply using organic ingredients. Her luminziers and “Un” cover up concealers have a cult following, making it easy for you to glow on the go.
This Product Is: a cream, full-coverage foundation
Good For: all skin types especially combination and oily skin
Why We Love It: RMS “Un” Cover Up Cream Foundation has been formulated with their signature organic cold centrifuged coconut oil, combined with a blend of oils and herbs. This natural foundation features jojoba oil, coconut oil and buriti oil, which hydrate and protect the skin from free radical damage while improving skin tone and texture. Welcome to flawless, radiant skin.
Shop “Un” Cover Up Cream Foundation in 16 Shades:
22: soft beige, for light-medium skin with yellow undertones
33: warm beige, for medium skin with warm undertones
44: medium honey, for medium-tan skin with warm undertones
66: golden sienna, for deep skin with warm undertones
This Shop; RMS Beauty
1. Watch ; Natural and Organic Makeup
2. Watch ; Natural and Organic Makeup
3. Watch; ELEGANT EYE MAKEUP TUTORIAL
4. Watch; Tips To Always Look Fresh
For More About Makeup And Videos Vix Glam These tricks can help you look like you’ve had a good night’s rest no matter what!