z28624830IERJaroslaw Kaczynski w Grudziadzu

Kaczyski about 500 and more: in three years we will spend over 200 billion PLN Inflation? We are responsible for 3-4 percent. | Politics

Welcome to the RockedBuzz local newsroom! The subject of this news is Kaczyski about 500 and more: in three years we will spend over 200 billion PLN Inflation? We are responsible for 3-4 percent. | Politics

here are all the details. We offer you the most up-to-date developments about Kaczyski about 500 and more: in three years we will spend over 200 billion PLN Inflation? We are responsible for 3-4 percent. | Politics

. Everything you wonder about Kaczyski about 500 and more: in three years we will spend over 200 billion PLN Inflation? We are responsible for 3-4 percent. | Politics

, keep reading in this news and stay tuned! Kaczyski about 500 and more: in three years we will spend over 200 billion PLN Inflation? We are responsible for 3-4 percent. | Politics

Jarosław Kaczyński, President of Law and Justice, met the inhabitants of Grudziądz (Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship) on Sunday 26 June. Among other things, he spoke of keeping the promises of the election campaign and credibility in politics. The PiS chief plans to visit each of the newly created party’s 94 districts by the end of the year. On Sunday, Jarosaw Kaczyski also went to meet the inhabitants of Inowrocław.

Watch the video Kosiniak-Kamysz comments on Kaczyński’s exit from the government

Jarosław Kaczyński in Grudziądz: We said that Poland was robbed on a large scale

The PiS leader recalled that his party has announced the implementation of social, security, cultural, health and rural policies. He noted that all of these elements were implemented to varying degrees. – First of all, we said that in Poland you can, because before there was a slogan: you can’t, there is no money, there is no possibility, everyone has to get by on their own. We said that money can be obtained, that Poland is there […] robbed on a large scale that had to be stopped and we did it – said the president of the PiS.

Jarosław Kaczyński said the Law and Justice government “stopped the gigantic theft and the (state) cash register was full”. He pointed out that thanks to these activities it was possible to implement the Family 500 plus program and its extension, as well as many other social programs. – During these years of our power, we have already spent over PLN 200 billion on it. This year, more than PLN 60 billion will go to these goals. Sure, we started out with much smaller amounts, but at the moment it’s a really big and impressive amount. Of course, this does not include retirement expenses, it does not include health care expenses, because these are also much, much larger expenses – Jarosław Kaczyński pointed out.

For more news on the policy, visit the site the main page of Gazeta.pl

Kaczyński invents payroll data in Poland. Mr. President, too bad!

Grudziadz. Jarosław Kaczyński on “putinflation”. Expert: This is not the only reason why money is losing value

During Sunday’s visit to Grudziądz, the president of the PiS also spoke about inflation. – I am not saying that our actions did not affect inflation, but at most the first 3-4 percent. and this through covid-shields he admitted, pointing out that putinflation was responsible for the rest. Recently, Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki spoke in a similar way, stressing that “today we are fighting putinfalition”.

According to experts, although energy resources and more expensive fuels actually contribute to a large extent to the rise in inflation, they are not the only reason for the loss of value of money. – High inflation is caused by errors in the fiscal and monetary policy of the Polish National Bank – evaluated in an interview with Gazeta.pl prof. Marian Noga, former member of the Monetary Policy Council. According to him, the “putinflation” represents 41 percent. for inflation, the remaining 59 per cent. derive from internal factors.

More on this in the article below:

We take the words of the politicians of the power camp. An expert on the mistakes of the government and the NBP