Welcome to the RockedBuzz local newsroom! The subject of this news is Instagram tip for school shoot in Texas: “You have a secret”
here are all the details. We offer you the most up-to-date developments about Instagram tip for school shoot in Texas: “You have a secret”
. Everything you wonder about Instagram tip for school shoot in Texas: “You have a secret”
, keep reading in this news and stay tuned! Instagram tip for school shoot in Texas: “You have a secret”
Posted: Less than 3 hours ago
Updated: Less than 2 hours ago
Salvador Ramos has hinted that he “has a little secret”.
A few hours later, he killed 21 people at a school in Texas.
– I’m so sorry, I didn’t know, says the woman the 18-year-old contacted before the act.
19 children and two adults lost their lives when Salvador Ramos opened fire on an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas.
A woman in Los Angeles is horrified when the message reaches her.
In the days leading up to the act, the 18-year-old sent her gun photos and wrote her that she had a secret she wanted to reveal.
– I’ll write to you in an hour, you have to answer, he wrote on Instagram.
After the shooting, the woman posted an Instagram post explaining that the 18-year-old was a stranger to her.
– I’m sorry for all the victims and their families. I do not know what to say.
– The only reason I answered him was because I was afraid. I wanted to persuade him not to commit the crime. I did not know.
fullscreenSalvador Ramos, 18, wrote to a young woman the days before the act fullscreenPart of Ramos’ conversation with the 18-year-old woman.
A school friend of Ramos also received the photos of the weapons that were sent to him.
– He sent photos here and there, and four days ago he sent a photo of his AR-15 he used and a backpack full of 5.56 ammo. There were probably seven magazines, he says CNN.
– I asked: “Why do you have this?” and he replied “don’t worry”.
Prior to the act, Salvador Ramos worked full time at Wendy’s burger restaurant.
He resigned a month ago and his former colleagues like him New York Times talked to describes “a quiet guy” who kept himself to himself.
– Didn’t socialize with other employees, says restaurant manager Adrian Mendes. He just worked, paid and came to collect the check.
full screen He had posted photos of weapons and ammunition.