Head to Start Menu > Control Panel. Click on “Uninstall a Program” under the “Programs” section. From there, find the program you want to uninstall and click on it. You should see an “Uninstall” button show up at the top of the pane.
- Method II – Run the uninstall from Control Panel
- How to delete apps on Android
- How to Uninstall APPS on Windows 10
- Windows 10: Removing Apps from your Computer
- How to uninstall programs on windows 10 that cannot be uninstalled
- How to uninstall apps on windows 7
- How to uninstall apps on microsoft store
- How to uninstall apps on windows 8
- How to completely uninstall a program windows 10
Method II – Run the uninstall from Control Panel
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Select Apps and Features from the left hand side menu.
- Select the Program or App you want to uninstall from the list that appears.
- Click on the uninstall button that shows under the selected program or app.
How to delete apps on Android
- Open Google Play.
- Press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner. Go to My apps & games.
- Go to the tab labelled Installed.
- Here you will see the list of all apps installed on your device. Tap the name of the app you want to uninstall.
- Tap Uninstall on the resulting screen.
How to Uninstall APPS on Windows 10
Windows 10: Removing Apps from your Computer
Learn in just a couple minutes how to remove unnecessary apps from your computer in Windows 10 and speed the computer up.
If you want to uninstall a Windows 10 program to free up disk space, you can easily do so. You just have to interact through its menus and you will have it done in just a few seconds. We are going to explain how it is done in a few simple steps, ideal to get rid of all that you installed and that you have not used for months.
Removing an application from Windows 10 is done today exactly as it was done many years ago. Microsoft has not wanted to complicate things in that sense, although it is still slightly more difficult than on mobile phones, not as much as in operating systems such as Linux.
- Open the start menu in the lower left corner.
- Type Control Panel and open this application.
- Select Program and then Programs and Features.
- Click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Select uninstall and follow the wizard’s instructions
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Press and hold (or right-click) on the program you want to remove and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change.
- Then follow the directions on the screen.
- To uninstall an application, use the uninstall program provided by Windows 7.
- In the right pane, click on Control Panel.
- Under Programs click on the item Uninstall a program.
- Windows then lists all programs that were installed using Windows Installer. …
- Click at the top on Uninstall/Change.
Simplest method: By right-clicking on the app
- Click on Start button and navigate to the app you want to uninstall.
- Now, right-click on it and click Uninstall.
- To begin, access the Start Context Menu: Windows 8: Hover the cursor in the bottom-left corner of the screen until a small image of the Start Screen appears, then right-click on the icon to open the Start Context Menu.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Select an application and click Uninstall to remove it.
How to uninstall a program on Windows 10
- Start Settings from the Start menu.
- Click “Apps.”
- In the pane on the left, click “Apps & features.”
- In the Apps & features pane on the right, find a program you want to uninstall and click on it.
- Windows will uninstall the program, deleting all of its files and data.