Not being able to run YouTube’s mobile application in the background, which is one of the most popular video viewing platforms in the world, is a common problem for many users. We answered the question of how to make YouTube background streaks on Android and iOS for you and explained the applications you can use.
Ever since the YouTube video viewing platform entered our mobile devices as a mobile application, one of the biggest problems of everyone is that YouTube is not playing in the background. Although YouTube has perhaps millions of feedback on this issue, the YouTube background playback feature has not come.
There are different ways to use this service for free on Android and iOS operating systems of the platform, which offers YouTube background playback feature to its users with its premium package . And each of them is extremely easy methods. We answered the question of how to make YouTube background streaks for you and explained the different mobile applications you can use.
How to make YouTube background playback on Android?
- Step # 1: Open the Google Chrome mobile internet browser.
- Step # 2: Open the YouTube mobile site.
- Step # 3: Click on the top ellipsis button in the upper right corner.
- Step # 4: Request a desktop site.
- Step # 5: Open the video you want.
- Step # 6: The video will be paused when you exit the app.
- Step # 7: Open the control panel by swiping the screen down.
- Step # 8: Tap the player’s start button here.
- Step # 9: YouTube will start playing in the background.
YouTube background playback with Google Chrome is one of the easiest methods you can use for Android. Since Android devices come with Google Chrome installed, you do not need to download any other mobile applications.
There are a few points to be aware of when applying this method. If you have a habit of listening to music from different digital music platforms, manually controlling song transitions in this method may be difficult at first.
Another point is that when you open a video in another application, YouTube may stop playing in the background and even the player in the control panel may disappear. If this happens, you can follow the steps above to apply the method again.
How to perform YouTube background playback on iPhone (iOS)?
- Step # 1: Download the Dolphin Browser app from here .
- Step # 2: Get the app ready for use.
- Step # 3: Open the YouTube website.
- Step # 4: Open the video you want.
- Step # 5: The video will be paused when you exit the app.
- Step # 6: Open the control panel by swiping the screen up.
- Step # 7: Tap the player’s start button here.
- Step # 8: YouTube will start playing in the background.
Unfortunately, the convenience offered by Android to its users in YouTube playing in the background is not valid for iPhone (iOS). You should download the Dolphin mobile internet browser and follow the steps above. Videos that you open in different applications can pause background playback. If this happens, you can follow the steps above to apply the method again.
Alternative apps to play YouTube in the background on Android:
- Developer: Telegram FZ-LLC
- Size: Depends on device
You are right to be surprised. How can Telegram messaging app handle YouTube background stealing? The application, which has become increasingly popular recently, of course, does not do this directly, but you can listen to YouTube in the background thanks to a feature in the application.
Send the link of the YouTube video you want to listen to a person you are talking to on Telegram. Tap the preview image, not the link, to open the video. The video will start playing. Close Telegram and it will continue to play. Turn off the key lock and the video will still play. Simple but useful method.