How To Make: Raisin muffins
Sweet or savory , with blueberries or chocolate , muffins are of English or American origin but are now common in our breakfasts and snacks . We offer you a quick and easy recipe for raisin muffins.
- 200 g flour 00
- 1 egg
- 1/2 glass of milk
- 1 sachet of vanilla yeast
- 60 g butter
- 40 g sugar
- 30 g of raisins
- a pinch of salt
|COOKING||20 MIN-25 MIN|
Muffins, sweets with a simple preparation , great versatility and taste . This very “daily” version allows us to prepare a sweet and above all homemade breakfast, to the delight of the whole family.
At the chocolate or banana muffins can also be a nice thought to take dinner with friends for their breakfast the next day.
How To Make: Raisin muffins PROCEDURE
- To prepare raisin muffins, first soak the raisins for half an hour. A good alternative is to replace the water with marsala or brandy (in this case they will not be suitable for the breakfast of the little ones).
- Take the butter, left at room temperature for a couple of hours, and whisk it with the sugar, turning it in a container with a wooden spoon. Add the eggs, always stirring.
- Dilute the mixture with the milk, add the sifted flour together with the baking powder, a pinch of salt, salt and work until you get a creamy consistency.
- Drain the raisins well, and pass them in a little flour before incorporating them into the dough.
- Line the muffin mold with paper cups, fill them with spoonfuls or with a disposable pastry bag.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 170 degrees: the surface must be golden but the inside still soft.
- Finally leave the sweets in the open oven for another 5 minutes. It is important to know your oven to adapt these measures to your taste.