Xbox One is a great system, capable of Full HD pictures, large-scale online experiences, and a great social system for meeting and making new friends. Along with that, you also have the option for gamers to download Xbox games, instead of buying the physical disc. However, with the file size increasing, these digital downloads can take some time. Here’s how to download Xbox games faster on your Xbox One.
- How to download Xbox One games faster
- 6 ways to speed up your Xbox game download
- HOW TO DOUBLE YOUR XBOX ONE DOWNLOAD SPEEDS in 2021
- how to make games download faster on xbox one 2020
- how to make games download faster on ps4
- how to download games faster on xbox one 2019
- do games download faster when xbox one is off
- do xbox games download when the console is off
- how to make games download faster on pc
- how to make games update faster on xbox one
- do games download faster in rest mode xbox one
How to download Xbox One games faster
In this video I show you how to double your Xbox One download and upload speeds! This basically helps your Xbox One communicate faster with the internet. (download games faster, etc.)
This will work with Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X.
This website has some more DNS servers to try: https://www.lifewire.com/free-and-pub
6 ways to speed up your Xbox game download
1. Exit all games and applications
If you have other games or apps to download on your Xbox One, you’ll want to suspend them. This can be a great way to speed up your downloads on an Xbox One. To do this, follow the steps below:
Highlight the currently open game or application on your home screen.
Press the Menu button.
2. Suspend all other updates or downloads
HOW TO DOUBLE YOUR XBOX ONE DOWNLOAD SPEEDS in 2021
Whether on your Xbox One or another device connected to your router, make sure there are no other updates or downloads in progress.
Simultaneous downloads will decrease download speed for everyone. If you’re trying to download an Xbox One game quickly, consider suspending or canceling any other updates or downloads until your game is done.
3. Restart your Xbox One
As frustrating as it is, your Xbox One downloads can sometimes get corrupted. This can happen for a number of technical reasons that we will not address here. All you need to know is that if something doesn’t seem correct with your Xbox One game download, so that it stalls at the same percentage for a while, you may need to restart your Xbox One.
This can be done incredibly easy by pressing the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the “Guide” screen. From there, head over to the System panel and select the “Restart console” option.
4. Move your Xbox closer to your router
If all else has failed to this point, you’d better focus on narrowing the gap between your Xbox One and your internet router. If your Xbox One is far from the router, the Wi-Fi signal may be weak and download speeds may be inconsistent or slow as a result.
Move your Xbox One closer to where your router is plugged in if possible. By reducing the range, you should see a significant improvement in the download speed of your Xbox One game, as well as the stability of the connection as a whole.
5. Restart the router
If your Xbox One and your router are in the same room and you’re still having trouble, try restarting your router. Sometimes routers can start to act erratically or not work as they should, and this can be on your provider’s side rather than yours. To resolve any issues on your line, you need to reset your router by turning it off at the outlet, leaving it for 30 seconds, and then turning it back on.
6. Speed up Xbox One downloads with a wired connection
If all else fails and it is possible to do with your setup, it may be best to purchase an Ethernet cable. This allows you to connect one end to the back of your Xbox One and the other to your router.
A wired connection is much more stable and considerably faster than a wireless connection.
There you have everything you need to know How to download Xbox One games faster. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to search for dlprivateserver.
- Cliffy B explains why putting lawbreakers on PS4, instead of Xbox One, was a mistake
- The new Super Lucky tale “Coming Soon” on Xbox One and PS4
- Microsoft details beautiful Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition in new video
- CYGNI: All Guns Blazing Announced for PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Next Gen Consoles, and It Looks Amazing
- Scarlet Nexus for PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One and PC Get a theme song from The Oral Cigarettes