- How To Lose Weight In Your Face?
- Cut calories
- Beware of carbohydrates and fried
- Say yes to fiber
- Drink a lot of water
- Lose a few kilos
- Do sports
- Use massages
- Use face masks
- Makeup and hairdressing tips
- Exercises for the face
- How to stop losing weight in your face?
- How to lose weight in face and stomach?
- How to lose face weight overnight?
- Lose Weight In Your Face
How To Lose Weight In Your Face?
Just as there are exercises to lower your belly, there are other specific ones to help you reduce the double chin or roundness of your face.
We try to lose weight, but there are parts of our body that we lose in the process. Areas that weight loss does not reach and that seem to go on their own when we put all our effort to lose the extra kilos. Sometimes it is the waist; others, the buttocks; and, sometimes, it is the face that we cannot lose weight.
The face changes when we gain weight, it widens and rounds to give us a different appearance that does not go unnoticed among our friends and acquaintances. But, when we lose weight, it does not always follow the same rhythm as the rest of our body. To solve it, there are some tricks to lose weight quickly.
As is often the case, some of these tips are common to other diets and to many weight loss plans . These are tips on nutrition to eat better. But there are other types of recommendations that include specific tricks to slim the face and be able to show off a more refined face.
If you are going to go on a diet you have to reduce the calorie intake in your daily diet. One of the bases of any weight loss method is to burn more calories than we introduce into the body, so preparing a diet with fewer calories than we take now will be essential so that our body can metabolize them better.
Beware of carbohydrates and fried
Restricting the intake of breads, rice or pasta that are not whole is important to help us slim the face, since they cause an increase in facial volume. Also that of foods that are cooked with a lot of oil, since in addition to providing many calories, they generate fat on the cheeks.
Say yes to fiber
Legumes, fruits, vegetables, whole grains or nuts are foods that we urgently have to incorporate into our diet. They have a lot of fiber, they are healthy, they have few calories and they provide energy to our body. At the same time, we must put aside those products with a lot of fat such as industrial pastries or ultra-processed foods that make us fat.
Drink a lot of water
Whenever we talk about diets, we remember the importance of being well hydrated and, in this case, it was not going to be any different. The water helps to eliminate toxins and fat accumulated in many areas of the body, also in the face. But it also helps to have healthy and beautiful skin. In addition to water, you can drink different liquids such as teas, infusions or natural juices.
Lose a few kilos
Any weight loss process involves losing some of the extra kilos. Although where we want to lose weight and volume is on the face, losing weight will help us achieve our goal. The first symptoms will be appreciated on the chin and cheekbones : the first will lose the excess skin and the second will regain its more refined shape.
Water helps eliminate toxins and fats in many areas of the body, including the face. But, in addition, it helps to have healthy and beautiful skin.
Sedentary jobs are today’s biggest problem when trying to lose weight. That is why it is very important to spend three or four days a week exercising. Although at first it will be in other parts of the body where we most notice that we reduce volume, the face will also suffer over time, so you have to be constant and not despair. Some simple formulas if you don’t have a lot of time is to walk or bike to work or use the stairs both in the office and at home.
They are not only massaged on the legs or back. Also the face is an ideal place to receive a massage, as they help reduce volume. You can go to a professional or make them yourself at home, as they are very simple. Small pinches around the jaw area and circular massages on the cheeks and chin help to exercise the entire face.
Use face masks
There are products prepared to get us to have the best possible facial expression. One of the most important are facial masks made with natural products that help thin the face. As in the case of massages, the best way to apply the masks on the face is with gentle circular movements, so that the ingredients are easily absorbed.
Makeup and hairdressing tips
People with very round faces also have a very effective makeup resource to refine their face. It involves using two different makeup shades and applying them to key areas of the face. In addition to not overloading the cheeks with makeup, there are hairstyles that also help to stylize the shapes of the face. In this case, it is best not to wear it too close to the face, because it gives a more sense of volume.
Exercises for the face
Yes, there are exercises that are specifically prepared to slim our face. Here we are going to explain some of them very simple and interesting to do at any time. The first is to tilt your head back and stay in that position for ten seconds. Then you return to the starting position, rest for five seconds and repeat the sequence for 10 times. Another is to put the lips in the position of a kiss, but with the lips closed, and suck. Do it for fifteen seconds and repeat after resting.
A good exercise is to repeat the vowels out loud , but exaggerating the gestures and keeping your mouth open at the position of each letter for 20 seconds. It is also beneficial to keep a broad smile for ten seconds and repeat that gesture several times. And puff up your cheeks with air and keep it inside your mouth for 20 seconds.
While there’s no real way to target weight loss to just one part of your body, including the face, the best way to lose weight in your face is to lose weight overall. And the best way to achieve this is (you guessed it!) through exercise and a balanced, healthy diet. But there’s some good news too.
As you exercise, calories are burned and your body fat percentage decreases. So, exercising not only helps you lose belly fat, it also sheds fat from other areas. Running and walking are two of the best fat-burning exercises.
While everyone loses weight differently, dropping as little as 3 to 5 pounds can show up on your face first, Eboli says. That’s because when you exercise your whole body (and eat healthy), you burn fat all over.
Lose Weight In Your Face
- Get rid of overall body fat. If you want your face to look less fat, you should lose fat overall. Regional fat loss is not possible with diet alone. Consume few calories throughout the day so your body consumes fat as stored energy. If you do this, you’ll lose weight because of it.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. There are many good reasons to drink a lot of water throughout the day, and one of them is that it will reduce swelling on your face.
- Eat the right foods for a healthier diet. A diet low in processed food and refined flour (such as white bread and pasta) will be healthier for you. Instead, try to eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruits, fiber foods, fish, and other protein-rich foods.
- Determine if you have food sensitivity. Sometimes, food allergies or sensitivity can be the cause of a fuller face. If you think you have such a situation, see a doctor.
- Try to slim your face with facial exercises. You can make your face look slimmer by exercising. Exercises reduce sagging skin by strengthening the facial muscles.
- Speed up your metabolism by exercising. As you exercise, you will also see the change in your face. Exercise is also beneficial for your overall health.
- Get a lot of sleep for a slimmer face. The body needs sleep to be healthy. There are many studies linking weight gain with lack of sleep.
- Try creative options to slim the face. From balloon blowing to hot towel treatments, there are many ideas that are said to slim the face.
- Apply makeup to make the face look slimmer. There are different makeup tricks you can use to create a finer facial perception.
- Their eyes stand out. If you use makeup to make your eyes stand out more, your face will likely look slimmer.
- Mastering the art of contouring. Many Hollywood stars change the shape of their faces with stronger cheekbones or thinner noses.
- Light up your face. You can use illuminating makeup to slim the face.
- Choose the hairstyle that makes your face look thinner the most. Not all hairstyles are the same. Depending on the face shape, a hairstyle can make your face appear rounder or slimmer.
- Resist the urge to research cosmetic surgeries. Things can go wrong in these operations, resulting in unnatural images. However, it is well known that sometimes older people seek out these options to get rid of facial fat.
- Drink lots of water!
- Eat a lot of junk food and drink enough water.
- Include fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Eating a main course after 20:00 in the evening.
- Avoid eating just before going to bed.
- Smile a lot! This is a natural facial exercise.
- Do facial exercises and chew sugar-free gum.
- Choose light makeup as too much makeup can fade your face.
- Be happy with yourself. Having a slimmer face will give you self-esteem.
- Also consider laser therapy and plastic surgery.