- Downloading YouTube videos allows you to watch them on any device, with or without an internet connection, to include them in another video (with the author’s permission) and much more! It is relatively easy to download the videos from the platform – even if the platform does not officially allow the practice – through online services. In this quick tutorial we invite you to download your favorite YouTubes videos for free in a jiffy, both on PC and on smartphone.
- YouTube: How to Download Videos on PC, Mac or Android Smartphone
- How to download youtube videos
There are browser applications and extensions to easily perform the operation. But these are often accompanied by adware or other malware. Fortunately, the method we are going to show you requires no installation and works on any operating system as long as you can download files to it.
YouTube: How to Download Videos on PC, Mac or Android Smartphone
- Go to the YouTube video you want to download and copy its address (eg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQwrockedbuzz)
- Go to the YouTube Downloader site by clicking on this link
How to download youtube videos
- Paste the address of your videos.
- Click on Search.
- Choose the quality and format of the file from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Download.
On Android smartphone: the entire procedure can be performed on your device. Another method to download youtube video on Android is available in this tutorial.
On iPhone and iPad: you will need to consult savefrom from the Documents by Readdle application which includes a browser allowing you to download files in the smartphone’s memory.
Other sites also allow you to download YouTube videos for free with the same method.
Savefrom is not the only online service that allows you to download YouTube videos in this way. You can also use one of the many download sites in the exact same way, including:
Did you find this quick tutorial useful? Comments to improve it? Share your feedback in the comments.