To sate your video chat desires, your Android phone comes with an app called Hangouts. It’s a communications app, designed by Google to let you connect with one or more of your friends for text and video chat. The Hangouts app might also serve as your phone’s text messaging app.
How do I download the Hangouts app?
- Update the Hangouts app
- Open Chrome.
- Right-click the Hangouts app .
- Click Remove from Chrome.
- Go to the Hangouts Chrome app in the Chrome Web Store.
- Click Add to Chrome. Add app.
- The app will automatically open.
Download APP here
Use Hangouts to keep in touch. Message contacts, start free video or voice calls, and hop on a conversation with one person or a group.
• Include all your contacts with group chats for up to 150 people.
• Say more with status messages, photos, videos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
• Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 contacts.
• Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
• Connect your Google Voice account for phone calling, SMS texting, and voicemail integration.
• Keep in touch with contacts across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
• Message contacts anytime, even if they’re offline.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged.