Forza Horizon 5 has a new feature that allows you to give gifts to other cars. Here’s how to send and receive gifts in the racing game.
In Forza Horizon 5 there are over 700 cars to collect, and sometimes not all of them are welcome. New cars can be purchased at the auto show, at the auction house or at the Wheelspin. With the wide range of cars on offer, you will inevitably unlock vehicles that you already own or will never use in races. Fortunately, these cars can be given away to other players as a nice gesture.
The acquisition of rare cars in Forza Horizon 5 can be quite frustrating, as it takes a lot of time and effort. Often you are disappointed when the wheelspin does not produce a coveted car. Giving away cars in Forza Horizon 5 is a new feature that did not exist in previous titles. However, PlayGround Games has now installed a mechanic that allows you to get rid of unwanted cars in a generous way.
The ability to give away any car in Forza Horizon 5 was a much-needed mechanic, but Playground Games has ensured that this new feature cannot be exploited. It is therefore not possible in the game to send gifts to friends. In Forza Horizon 5, it is not possible to give gifts to certain people, as this may affect the gaming experience.
Gifting cars to other players in Forza Horizon 5 is fairly simple process, just follow the steps below.
- While connected to the internet and playing Forza Horizon 5, open the main menu.
- Scroll over to the My Horizon tab.
- Select Gift Drop.
- Select the car from your garage you’d like to donate.
- Choose the group of people you would like to donate to – it’s always nice to give a boost to new players.
- After that, you should be done. Your car will be donated to a deserving player online. Giving is its own reward.
How to give away cars in Forza Horizon 5
There are two ways to give away cars in Forza Horizon 5. The first method is to select the “Gift Delivery” option in the “My Horizon” menu. Alternatively, one can go to a barn and press the interaction button to launch a gift from that location. In the gift menu, you can then choose from five different options:
- The “Everyone” gift option sends the car to a random player.
- The “New Players” option gives the car to a new player who started the game for the first time.
- The “Returning Players” option gives the car to a random player who returns to the game.
- With the option “New members of the Hall of Fame”, the car is sent to a player who has recently been admitted to the Hall of Fame.
- Finally, the “Community Contributors” option sends the cars to players who add tunes, customizations, races, and other content to the game.
How to receive gifts in Forza Horizon 5
To receive gifts, you will receive a notification as soon as the game starts and you can retrieve them in the message center. For gifts that are in the barn, you have to go to the respective place to receive the gift. To make the whole process less frustrating, you should have unlocked the Buenas Vistas house so that you can quickly travel to the locations in Forza Horizon 5. In addition, when a barn find gift is claimed, the sender will receive a notification that someone else has accepted the gift.