A few months ago Amaia decided to have a look change and opted to darken her hair in a deep brown tone , the The result, as we saw at the time, is that of a shiny mane, with a very healthy and much more nourished appearance.
And the thing is, the darkest tones are those that reflect the light the most and, specifically, Amaia feels great, despite the fact that it hardens her features a bit compared to her light brown, even so, we love it your change. So we have looked for five dyes with which to achieve an equally deep chestnut and with different shades.
– L’Oréal Paris Préférence Infinia Hair Dye , this is one of the most beautiful chestnut, the Caracas Intense Deep Brown . The dye does not fade and its unique blend of pigments enrich the color. Hair is nourished from roots to upntas and provides full coverage. Price 9, 45 euros.
L’Oréal Paris Préférence Infinia Hair Dye
– Llongueras Advance coloring, a very deep chestnut in the tone Chocolate Brown with which to achieve perfect coverage and a result that is as natural as it is shiny. It has grape seed oil and provitamin B5 that protect the hair and nourish. The color lasts up to five weeks and the gray hair is completely covered. Price 4, 92 euros.
Llongueras Advance coloring
– Intensive Creme Coloration Palette Permanent Hair Color Schwarzkopf , a beautiful Chestnut Brown that leaves a very intense shine and illuminates the face. Its formula with Argan Oil and Almond Oil provides shine and nutrition; and it also covers all gray hair. Price 4, 38 euros.
– Clairol Nice’n Easy Semi-Permanent Hair Dye with No Ammonia , a semi-permanent dye without ammonia that provides a natural and shiny color to the hair, covers gray hair and lasts up to 24 washes. The Medium Ash Brown shade is a really natural dark bastane brown. Price 5, 142 euros.
Clairol Nice’n Easy Semi-Permanent Hair Dye with No Ammonia
– Prodigy L’Oréal Ammonia-Free Permanent Color , this tint in the Sienna 4 shade, 15 is a very nice deep chocolate and leaves a very shiny result. Its formula is ammonia-free and has oils that deeply nourish the cuticle. Price 7, 142 euros.
Prodigy L’Oréal Paris Ammonia-Free Permanent Color
Note: some of the links published here are from affiliates. Despite this, none of the articles mentioned have been proposed either by the brands or by the stores, their introduction being a unique decision of the team of editors.
Photo | @amaia