Exercise 3-3 your answer is partially correct. try again. the following trial balance of pina traveler corporation does not balance. pina traveler corporation trial balance april 30, 2017 debit credit cash $6,521 accounts receivable 5,450 supplies 3,177 equipment 6,310 accounts payable $7,254 common stock 8,210 retained earnings 2,210 service revenue 5,410 office expense 4,530 $25,988 $23,084 an examination of the ledger shows these errors. 1. cash received from a customer on account was
The trial balance of Blues Traveler Corporation does not balance.
An examination of the ledger shows these errors.
- 1. Cash received from a customer on account was recorded (both debit and credit) as $1,380 instead of $1,830.
- 2. The purchase on account of a computer costing $3,200 was recorded as a debit to Office Expense and a credit to Accounts Payable.
- 3. Services were performed on account for a client, $2,250, for which Accounts Receivable was debited $2,250 and Service Revenue was credited $225.
- 4. A payment of $95 for telephone charges was entered as a debit to Office Expense and a debit to Cash.
- 5. The Service Revenue account was totaled at $5,200 instead of $5,280.