Easy Breakfast with 2 Ingredients: Cloud Egg Recipe
Especially our little ones can avoid eating eggs at breakfast sometimes. In fact, it is possible for them to eat eggs. This is a recipe that can be enjoyed with great pleasure not only by the little ones but also by anyone who has difficulty consuming eggs. Both the appearance and great taste will give happiness to everyone who eats, yummy or yummy cloud egg recipe here!
The white and yolk of the eggs are separated into separate containers. The whites of the eggs are whipped together with the salt until the foam becomes foam. Egg whites that have the consistency of meringue are transferred to the baking tray and egg yolk is placed in the middle of it. It comes to be one of your favorite flavors of your breakfasts cooked in the oven.
Ingredients for Cloud Egg Recipe
1 teaspoon ofsalt
When separating the whites and yolks of the eggs, be careful not to mix them. Whisk the whites of the eggs in the middle setting of your mixer until the foam becomes foamy.
How to Make Cloud Egg Recipe?
- Separate the white egg into a container and the yolk into a separate container. Take particular care not to mix white and yellows.
- Add salt into the egg whites and whisk with a whisk until it becomes a white foam.
- Transfer the egg whites to medium size gauze with a spatula on a greased paper baking tray. Create spaces in the middle.
- Carefully transfer the egg yolks into the gaps in the middle. Bake for 15-20 minutes until pre-heated to 190 ° C to light color.
- When cooked, remove and serve hot. Bon appetit!