Best student checking accounts
- Best for college students: Chase College Checking℠ Account.
- Best for teens: Capital One MONEY Checking Account.
- Best for rewards: Discover Cashback Debit Account.
- Best for saving: Bank of America Advantage SafeBalance Banking®
Checking Accounts For College Students (2021)
Opening a checking account may be beneficial if you plan to have a part-time job while in school – you’ll need a place to deposit your paychecks, or you can set up direct deposit. You can also pay bills directly from your account.
- Best Overall: Chase Bank College Checking Account
- Best For High School Students:
- Best For Encouraging Saving: Bank of America Advantage Banking
- Best Fee-Free Account: Discover Cashback Debit Account
- Best For Creating a Budget: PNC Virtual Wallet Student Account
- Best Mobile App: BB&T Student Checking Account
- Best On-Campus Banking Experience: U.S. Bank Student Checking Account