Before You Try This food cleans the kidneys! So how do you know what to eat for a kidney-friendly meal? What Is a Kidney Cleanse?
Lucky for you, Bannan has provided a list of the best foods approved for the renal diet, which obviously all focus on the health of your kidneys, along with foods that won’t help improve your kidney health. She strongly advises consulting with your healthcare provider to learn what dietary choices are advised for you based on your specific kidney condition and treatment plan.
Scroll down for the complete list of the best foods for a kidney cleanse and for the worst foods, too.
What Is a Kidney Cleanse?
If you consume adequate fluids, which can take the form of foods such as fruits and vegetables as well as water and other liquids, the kidneys are self-cleansing.
Other kidney cleanses emphasize certain foods, including:
- Beet juice
- Lemon juice
- Cranberry juice
- Pumpkin seeds
Some protocols that claim to cleanse the kidney are based on herbal remedies, such as:
- Dandelion tea
- Marshmallow root
- Red clover
Some proponents recommend incorporating the following vitamins and minerals into a kidney cleanse:
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
Vitamin B-6 is an important cofactor in many metabolic reactions. B-6 is required for the metabolism of glyoxylate, which can become oxalate instead of glycine if B-6 is deficient.
As mentioned above, too much oxalate may lead to kidney stones.
If you wish to eat fish, choose salmon, albacore tuna, mackerel, or herring because they increase omega-3 fatty acids and mono-unsaturated fats in the diet.
“A meta-analysis of research done in 2017 found that omega-3s have been shown to decrease proteinuria, a common complication in kidney disease,” Bannan says.
5 Foods That Naturally Cleanse Your Kidneys
Natural foods for healthy kidney .Foods to eat to keep kidney strong. Foods keep kidney healthy. 5 Indian foods that keeps kidney clean. Best foods to keep kidney clean. How to keep kidney strong. How to make kidney strong. What foods to eat to make kidney strong. What are the foods makes kidney healthy. What are natural foods keeps kidney strong.
Remove Toxins from Your Kidneys, Liver and Bladder Gently Yet Effectively
- Kiss junk food goodbye!
- Welcome tea time into your life
- Don’t be stingy on your vitamins
- Remember the importance of mental health
- Try a kidney cleanse
- Start doing Kegel exercises
- Liver massage
You might be lucky enough to have 2 kidneys, but keeping them healthy can literally save your life. We have some simple recommendations that will keep your body healthy for years to come.
Remove Toxins from Your Kidneys
- #1 After consuming junk food on a daily basis, you’re at higher risk for type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Not to mention the fact that it can lead to an array of digestive problems causing fatigue, weakness, and even depression.
- #2 Many teas offer your body incredible benefits, especially when it comes to flushing out harmful toxins from your kidneys and liver.
- #3 Vitamins like B-6, omega-3s, and potassium citrate are all great at preventing kidney stones.
- #4 Things like anxiety and stress are in your mind, but that doesn’t mean they don’t affect the rest of your body. Stress can take a major toll on your body, and it often targets various internal organs, your bladder, for example.
- #5 After months and even years of eating processed foods, your kidneys start to hold on to harmful toxins, which can prohibit them from working properly.
- #6 Start with a nutritious breakfast of a clean juice like beet or celery juice along with dried cranberries. You can also have a smoothie with the same ingredients.
- #7 For your final meal of the day, you can enjoy a delicious salad. On top of fresh mixed greens, add your protein of choice, whether it be a chicken breast, hardboiled egg, or tofu.
- #8 Dr. Arnold Kegel himself introduced the world to the Kegel exercise back in 1948. It was intended to help women who were suffering from urinary incontinence due to childbirth or menopause.
- #9 Press your liver gently 100 times a day to keep it healthy and working well. You can find your liver by pressing up and under your ribs on the right side of your torso.