Later, your attorney can work with the court to set up a payment plan for your bankruptcy filing fee. The $335 fee can be split into as many as four payments.
Atlanta Bankruptcy Lawyers
What does a bankruptcy lawyer do for you?
A bankruptcy lawyer’s primary focus is to assist clients through court proceedings to reduce or eliminate debt or to proceed forward with bankruptcy. They may represent individual or corporate debtors, individual or corporate creditors, creditors’ committees, and bankruptcy trustees.
Is it better to file bankruptcy or just not pay?
If you’ll still have to pay your most worrisome bills after filing for bankruptcy, then filing probably won’t be good idea. On the other hand, if filing for bankruptcy gets rid of enough debt that you’ll have more money to devote to nondischargeable debt, bankruptcy might still help.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE SAEDI LAW GROUP AS YOUR BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS?
- You work with the same attorney from start to finish on your case.
- I have over 19 years practicing as a consumer bankruptcy attorney.
- I personally review, approve, and file every case that is filed by my office.
- We offer easy and afforable payment plans and NEVER sell your account to a third party.
- My firm does not still use the old stuffy outdated law firm model. Our firm services are build around the client.
- We are not a “bankruptcy mill”. We will give your case the personal attention and detail that it deserves.
- My clients are seen on time for their appointment. No waiting. We respect your time. We also offer video chats.
- My Chapter 13 clients are not required to have an employer deduction and notify their employer of their bankruptcy.
- Since many clients have tax issues, my firm offers a monthly tax clinic to assist with tax returns.
- My firm has filed thousands of cases and we have always been committed and dedicated to fighting for our clients rights.
When you retain our services you can expect that your case will be filed correctly. We appreciate your business and trusting us to guide you on the path to financial freedom. That is why we can promise you that we will do everything we can to assist you on this path to becoming debt free.
If we make a mistake in your petition that leads to you not receiving a discharge in your bankruptcy case we will refund you 100% of the attorney fees plus the filing fee.
While the economy is better than it was ten years ago, it’s still very easy for good people to run into financial trouble. Common problems that result in high debt include:
- Unexpected accidents that produce high medical bills.
- Disabilities and illness that prevent working outside the home.
- Credit card accounts with high interest rates.
- Investments in businesses that fail to produce adequate revenue.
But there is help. With over 30 years of consumer experience, and the combined knowledge of 11 bankruptcy lawyers, Berry & Associates is prepared to help individuals and families find the fresh start they need and deserve.
30 YEAR REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE
For more than 30 years, we have helped Georgia residents protect their property and eliminate debt through the Federal Bankruptcy Laws. Call our office for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
3. Hait & Kuhn
There are many circumstances where you may need an attorney due to a personal injury or the wrongful death of a loved one. If you have been injured in an auto accident – whether it’s a truck, car, or boating accident – due to the negligence of another driver, you may certainly have a case. If you have been injured by a defective product, medical malpractice, or due to a property owner’s negligence, our attorneys can help you.
Recent Personal Injury Settlements And Verdicts:
- $15,000,000 – Young man who shattered his leg, shattered his pelvis, and had the possibility of sterilization at the hands of a DUI driver.
- $2,200,000 – Couple who suffered massive injuries as a result of a motorcycle wreck where the insurance companies were disputing coverage.
- $1,125,000 – Medical malpractice case turned down by 6 other firms.
- $2,000,000 – Settlement for the limits of insurance for a man who suffered life-long changing massive injuries.
- $1,750,000 – Wrongful death of a man riding a motorcycle.
- $600,000 – Woman who suffered massive back injuries involving surgery.
f you are overwhelmed by debt and don’t know what to do, filing bankruptcy may be your best opportunity for getting lasting debt relief. At the law firm of Gingold & Gingold LLC, we offer the services of some of the most experienced bankruptcy attorneys in Georgia.
Attorney Ira D. Gingold has been a bankruptcy lawyer since 1971 and Court-appointed Bankruptcy Trustee from 1971-2013. Attorney Jamie L. Gingold has extensive experience in bankruptcy law as well as a substantial background in real estate and business law that makes a critical difference in almost every bankruptcy case we handle.
Rountree Leitman & Klein
There are many ways to get out of financial trouble, some better than others. Bankruptcy is an option that provides honest debt relief to consumers needing it most. While in the short term your credit may suffer, you are given a second chance at rebuilding your financial life.
At Rountree Leitman & Klein LLC, our attorneys are well-seasoned in counseling clients in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 12 bankruptcies. We also focus on clients with tax issues in bankruptcy and our attorneys have earned a good reputation in bankruptcy tax litigation. With decades of experience, our team is prepared to walk you through the process and keep you informed in a language that is clear and helpful to you. We offer free consultations, so schedule one now.